How do I obtain a storage space?

The process is simple;

                                • Call 613.835.9490 or email us at for an appointment.
                                        • Go to Truck Entrance, drive straight ahead to the office.
                                • Complete the contract and obtain your electronic access card.

What security does the site offer?

You can only gain access to the property through the gates which require the use of an electronic access card. There are strategically placed lights and cameras to record and monitor activities.  The office is located on site.

Are any preparations required on my part?

You will need the following items to obtain storage;

              • Photo identification is required to complete the contract.
              • A $10.00 deposit is required for the electronic access card. This deposit will be refunded when the card is returned.
              • Proof of Military service or a CFOne card in order to receive the discount.

What times can I enter and exit the site?

With your electronic access card, 7 days a week from 05:00am to 09:00pm

What do I do if I have forgotten my electronic access card?

If you have forgotten your card, you will need to contact us at 613.835.9490 to make arrangements.

What do I do if I have lost my electronic access card?

If you’ve lost your card, you will need to contact us at 613.835.9490 or via email at to make arrangement to replace it. There will be a non-refundable fee of $20.00. Proof of identity will be required. Please notify us as soon as possible so that we can deactivate the lost card.

Does Twin Peeks Storage insure my property?

No, Twin Peeks Storage does not insure your property.It is the sole responsibility of the owner.

How do I schedule the use of the advertised services of water and electricity?

Contact us at 613.835.9490 or via email at to determine which of the service sites would be available.

Is compressed air available for a flat tire?

Yes, we have a compressor in our service van. Please contact us at 613.835.9490 to have him refill your tire.

What do I do when I no longer require storage?

When you no longer require yard storage contact us at 613.835.9490 or via email at We will confirm your contract termination date.  On your departure day, remember to return your  electronic access card for the refund. At that time we will open the Truck Entrance  gate for you to leave the property.