FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I obtain a storage space?
The process is simple;
- Call 613.835.9490 or email Gerry or Ann at email@example.com to have the Truck Entrance gate opened.
- Upon entry, drive straight ahead to the house/office located at the north side of the property.
- Meet with Gerry and/or Ann.
- Complete the contract and obtain your electronic access card.
What security does the site offer?
You can only gain access to the property through the gates which require the use of an electronic access card. There are strategically placed lights and cameras to record and monitor activities. The owners live on site.
Are any preparations required on my part?
You will need two to four items to obtain storage;
- Photo identification is required to complete the contract.
- A $10.00 deposit is required for the electronic access card. This deposit will be refunded when the card is returned.
- Proof of Military service or a CFOne card in order to receive the discount.
- For self-storage, a lock for your unit and your first months payment by Cash, Cheque, e-Transfer, VISA or MasterCard.
What times can I enter the site?
With your electronic access card, 7 days a week from 05:00am to 09:00pm
What do I do if I have forgotten my electronic access card?
If you have forgotten your card, you will need to contact Gerry or Ann at 613.835.9490 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangement to enter through the Truck Entrance gate.
What do I do if I have lost my electronic access card?
If you’ve lost your card, you will need to contact Gerry or Ann at 613.835.9490 or via email at email@example.com to make arrangement to replace it. There will be a fee of $20.00. Proof of identity will be required. Please notify us as soon as possible so that we can deactivate the lost card.
Does Twin Peeks Storage insure my property?
No, Twin Peeks Storage does not insure your property.It is the sole responsibility of the owner.
How do I schedule the use of the advertised services of water and electricity?
Contact Gerry or Ann at 613.835.9490 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine which of the four service sites would be available.
Is compressed air available for a flat tire?
Yes, we have a compressor in our service van. Please contact Gerry at 613.835.9490 to have him refill your tire.
Are there items that cannot be placed in the self-storage unit?
Yes, the following items cannot be stored:
- Perishable items such as food or drink.
- Anything living such as plants and animals.
- Explosive, flammable, corrosive or odorous items such as fuel, paint and tires.
What if I miss a payment?
If you miss your payment due date, we will do our best to contact you. If we are unable to contact you after a set time period, your lock will be removed and your goods held until payment has been made in full. If we haven’t been able to reach you for an extended period, the contents of the unit may be sold to pay for rent owing.
What do I do when I no longer require storage?
When you no longer require yard storage or a self-storage unit, contact Gerry or Ann at 613.835.9490 or via email at email@example.com. On your departure day, remember to return your electronic access card for the refund. At that time we will open the Truck Entrance gate for you to leave the property. If you move out without letting us know, you will continue to be responsible for the storage payments and we will deactivate the electronic access card.
How do I get in touch with the owner?
Contact the owners, Gerry or Ann at 613.835.9490 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
FAQ DIDN’T ANWSER YOUR QUESTION?